Children today are digital natives and all reading counts, including on mobile and tablet screens.
Reading should be fun. The key to a love of reading is access to books children like. Reading fluently requires practice but it should also be fun and exciting. Some days children like to be read to and sometimes they like to read for themselves and with Pickatale books come alive with clickable elements helping to engage the child. In this way Pickatale is different compared to other services with their digitally-flat texts.
– Teaching children to read in a simple but fun way
– Fun, colorful characters stimulate a love of reading
– Children learn while being entertained
– Parents appreciate useful screen time
– Intuitive user interface, easily navigated by children